When you first get your TH9x, Turnigy 9x radio, I recommend you calibrate your sticks. It’s a quick procedure that ensure your sticks range of motion is seen correctly by the firmware. Keep in mind, this should work for all the variants of the FlySky FS-TH9x. i.e. Turnigy 9x, Imax-9x, Eurgle and CopterX
If not, here’s the procedure all new Turnigy 9x owners should perform.
Enter calibration mode:
On the left stick, press and hold the trim up.
On the right stick, press and hold the trim to the left.
Keep both trims held while turning on the power.
1. Begin by centering both sticks. Then press and hold the Menu button down until you hear a confirmation beep.
- The numbers 0000 on the top will increase to 0001.
2. The right stick gets calibrated first.
- Move the right stick diagonally to the upper right. Hold it there while long pressing the menu button down until the confirmation beep.
- The numbers 0001 will now increase to 0002.
- Now, move the same stick diagonally to the lower left position. Hold it there while long pressing the menu button till the confirmation beep is heard.
- The numbers 0002 will increase to 0003.
- Done with the right stick. We will do the left stick in the same manner.
3. The left stick gets calibrated next.
- Move the left stick diagonally to the upper right corner. Hold it there and then long press the menu button until the confirmation beep is heard.
- The numbers on the display will increment to 0004.
- Finally, move the left stick to the lower left corner and long press the menu button. The beep will sound.
- The numbers will change to 0005 now.
4. Finally, recenter both sticks. Long press the menu button until the beep is heard. The number will stay at 0005.
5. Exit and save the calibration result by double pressing the exit button. This will save your calibration and return to the regular menu.
That’s all there is to it. You have successfully calibrated your sticks. Hope that helped you guys out.